- Emirates Ordered to Pay Nigerian Businessman $1.63 Million in Compensation for Lost Luggage by Paddle Your own Kanoo.
- Turkish Airlines Has 40% Off Business and Economy Class Tickets Right Now by Running With Miles.
- Norwegian Air Gives Up Long-Haul Flying in Plan to Exit Insolvency by Bloomberg.
- X1 Card Raises $12 Million In Funding Round Led By Spark Capital by PYMNTS. Good news for those who signed up for this card, you can see our full review here.
Deals starting/expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
- American Express Expands Cash Advance Definition Again (Precious Metal Coins & Bullion)
- [Targeted] AmEx Offers: Cole Haan, Spend $150 & Get $30 Back
- [Targeted] AmEx Offer: Petsmart, Spend $75/$100+ & Receive $10/$20 Statement Credit
- AmEx Offers: Get $2 Back Per Contactless Payment, Max 5 Uses ($10 Statement Credit)
- Chase $3,000 Bonus For Upgrading To Chase Private Client
- Chase $500 Checking & Savings Bonus
- Google Pay: Earn 20% Back At Burger King
- Google Pay: Earn 20% Back At REI (Up To $50 Maximum)
- [Teachers in ME, CT, PA] McDonald’s: Free Bakery Sweet & Any Size Coffee
Deals starting/expiring at end of tomorrow:
- SoFi: $350 Bonus When You Refinance Student Loan Or Take A Loan
- Singapore Airlines: 15% Transfer Bonus (Chase, American Express, Citi And Capital One)
- Target: Purchase $100 in Select Baby Diapers, Wipes, Training Pants & Baby Toiletries & Get $30 Giftcard [1/10-1/16]
- Target: 50% Off Switch, Xbox & Playstation Select Games [1/10-1/16]
Popular posts from yesterday:
- Current $100 Checking Bonus
- A Complete Guide To Paying Your Federal Taxes With A Credit Card, Updated For 2021