- Expedia and United Agree to Stand Down — For Now by Skift. Will be interesting to see how long this lasts.
- Stack to fly Turkish business class from 26K ThankYou points to/from Europe by Frequent Miler.
- Transitioning Service members can receive 100,000 Hilton Honors Points for Free via VFTW. Think we have discussed this program before, but worth repeating.
Deals expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
- Should I Sign Up For AmEx SPG Personal & Chase Marriott Business Cards Before They Are Discontinued? (last day to apply)
- New Chase Southwest Offers – 30,000 Points + Companion Pass (Good Through 2019)
Deals expiring at end of tomorrow:
We are trying something new where we also post some of the most popular posts from the previous day (this includes all posts from Friday, Saturday & Sunday for today’s edition):
- Language Change in the Citi 24-Month Rule and Implications (24 months becomes 27 months & more)
- American Express Closing Some Morgan Stanley Platinum Accounts (Don’t Panic)
The post Recap: Expedia & United Stand Down, 100k Hilton Points For Military & More appeared first on Doctor Of Credit.