- Alaska Airlines Loses $3.19 Million Wrongful Death Lawsuit by OMaaT
- Covid-19 Shopping Makes Card Fees a Bigger Burden for Merchants by WSJ. Swipe fees are increasing, were due to increase last year but that was paused due to COVID-19.
- [Update: Fixed] Gift of College limiting loads to $2K per day by FM.
- Bet you didn’t know: Gift Hyatt free night certificates to someone else. by FM.
Deals starting/expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
Deals starting/expiring at end of tomorrow:
- [CA, AZ & CO] $300 FirstBank Checking Bonus
- [NY, CT, MD, VA, DC, CA, NV, NJ, FL or IL] Citibank Up To $3,000 Savings Bonus
- Marriott 2021 Award Changes: 201 Properties Changing (51 Increase, 150 Decrease)
- Bank Amerideals/Chase Offers: Peacock Streaming, Spend $4.99 & Get $5 Back
- Tastyworks: Up to $200 in Crypto (New User), $50 in Crypto (Existing User)
Popular posts from yesterday:
- American Express Adds Cell Phone Protection on their Premium Cards (Platinum, Delta)
- U.S. Bank Altitude Reserve: $325 Credit Works on Dining Purchases (Permanent Change); $0 Authorized User Fee