- GovPayNow.com Leaks 14M+ Records by Krebs On Security. Another day, another data breach. Every time this happens I say that the penalties for companies that have sensitive data that is breached needs to be tougher. The fact that you could just change a few ids in the url and get access to a receipt is out of control negligent
- USAA Cards Not Earning Reward Points (Cashback) For Plastiq Payments by Out and Out. Something to keep in mind.
- Walmart Relaunches Jet.com with 3-Hour Deliveries by Danny Deal Guru. Surprised Walmart hasn’t done more with Jet yet.
- Bank of America Alaska Business card asking for proof of business by Miles Per Day. Read the comments, looks like they will let you get away without providing them with anything if you’re a sole prop.
- How I Got Chase to Pay for My Underwear by The Military Frequent Flyer. I really hate how hard card issuers make using these benefits. It could be such an easy win for them from a consumer satisfaction point of view if they made the process less soul destroying. As TMFF notes, I do think part of the strategy is to just get people to give up trying to claim a benefit.
Deals expiring at the end of today (view the full deal calendar here):
- American Express Delta Gold 60,000 Mile Offer Business Offer
- Delta Flash Sale: Domestic From 10k & Carribean From 16k Both Round Trip
Deals expiring at end of tomorrow:
- [Targeted] Join M life Rewards & Get 1,000 World Of Hyatt Points
- [Targeted] Select Banks: 10% Back at Staples, Max $11 [BofA, Regions, Suntrust & More]
- [Targeted, IHG Cardholders] IHG: 20% Discount On Cash + Points Rates (Points From 0.46¢ each)
- [Targeted] eBay: Up to 10% Back in eBay Bucks, No Minimum Purchase Required
The post Recap: GovPayNow Leak, USAA Cards Platisq Issue & More appeared first on Doctor Of Credit.