- Lyft now integrates public transit info in app by TechCrunch. This is only available in a select city and likely only because they are pushing out their scooters there.
- Enroll for TSA PreCheck at Select Staples Locations Nationwide by Miles to Memories. I’m sure if you have a credit, it offers this benefit. Might as well take advantage of it
- Cannot Sign Into MoviePass App on New iPhone Due to “Unauthorized Device” Error Message by Travel With Grant. Surprised they were able to respond and fix the issue so quickly.
Deals expiring at the end of today (view the full deal calendar here):
- U.S. Bank To Launch New ‘Business Leverage Visa Signature’ Card On September 24th
- IHG PointsBreak List To Be Released on September 24th, 2018 (For Stays Through November 30th)
Deals expiring at end of tomorrow:
- [PA & OH] S&T Bank $200 Business Checking Bonus
- UberEATS 25% off Nationwide + International, Works for Existing Users Too [Promo Code: NINJANOMS]
The post Recap: Lyft Public Transport Integration, MoviePass Support & More appeared first on Doctor Of Credit.