- October is Airport Restaurant Month! by Tagging Miles.
- An increase in “Item is defective” claims on Ebay by Miles Per Day. eBay is just trash for sellers these days.
- What are JetBlue TrueBlue points worth? by Frequent Miler. Nice to see a revisit to this topic.
- MoviePass owner announces it recently raised $65 million in new funding by This Is Insider. I have no idea how MoviePass manages to keep raising money. I wonder how the investors feel about MoviePass trying to auto renew cancelled subscribers?
Deals expiring at the end of today (view the full deal calendar here):
- [MD only] Arundel Federal Savings Bank $100 Checking Bonus – No Direct Deposit Required
- Chase IHG Premier 100,000 Points + $50 Offer (10/4 End Date?)
- Marriott To Launch New Trivia Game On October 4th: 29 Ways To Stay (Points & Stays Prizes)
- Southwest Sale: Fares From $49 – Check To See If Your Flights Have Fallen In Price
Deals expiring at end of tomorrow:
- [OH, MI, IN, PA, KY, WV, IL & WI] Huntington Bank $150 Savings Bonus
- Taco John’s: Free Crispy Beef Taco Everyday Until October 5th
- eBay: $5 Off $5+ With Promo Code PICKFIVE (eBay Managed Sellers Only)
The post Recap: MoviePass $65 Million Funding, Item Is Defective & More appeared first on Doctor Of Credit.