- New FoundersCard Benefit – JetBlue Mosaic Status Match by DEM Flyers. I personally don’t think FoundersCard is worth it, but some readers have it.
- Choice Privileges 25K rewards at Preferred Hotels & Resorts USA, Canada, Mexico by Loyalty Traveler. These are the lowest costing properties in the choice program.
- Amazon Go stores are coming to Chicago and San Francisco by CNN Money. It’s such cool technology, but I do feel for the people that will inevitably lose their jobs due to this.
- China Scaling Back Their “One Route, One Airline” Rule by One Mile At A Time.
Deals expiring at the end of today (view the full deal calendar here):
- American Express Delta Gold 60,000 Mile Offer + $50 Statement Credit [Personal & Business Offers]
- American Express Delta Platinum – 70,000 Miles + $100 Statement Credit + 10,000 MQM [Personal & Business]
- [Targeted] Amex Offers: Save 15% at Starbucks, up to $5 Off
- Lowe’s 11% Rebate for In-Store Purchase [5/10-5/16]
- Alaska Shopping Portal Bonus: Spend $200 & Get 500 Bonus Miles
- American Airlines Shopping Portal Bonus: Spend $200 & Get 400 Bonus Miles
- Delta Flash Sale: Round Trip To Europe from 48,000 Miles
Deals expiring at end of tomorrow:
- AmEx Express Checkout Checkout: Earn An Additional 2x Membership Rewards Points At Select Merchants (Staples, Walmart & More)
- Stop&Shop/Giant/Martin’s: $15 Shopping Voucher or 4x Fuel Points with Select Gift Cards (Best Buy, Kohl’s & More)
- Get 6% eBay Bucks for Buying or Selling, Stack with Google Home Offer [Targeted]
The post Recap: New FoundersCard Benefit, Amazon Go Expanding & More appeared first on Doctor Of Credit.