- Why I don’t plan on reselling the iPhone Xs by Miles Per Day. Good call, usually it’s the international markets driving the higher prices at release.
- Plaza Premium Lounge Opens In HEL February 2019 (Non-Schengen) by Loyalty Lobby. They also just added a restaurant option in the schengen area as well.
- Hyatt Place St. Petersburg Costing Way More Points, with No Advance Notice! by Deals We Like. I absolutely hate no notice changes like this, I wonder how often they actually happen as well without anybody really realizing.
- Just When Does The Plastiq Masterpass Promo End? by Milenomics. Looks like you can schedule payments out till 10/9, but they needed to be scheduled before September 30th, 2018.
Deals expiring at the end of today (view the full deal calendar here):
Deals expiring at end of tomorrow:
- Chase Spending Offers On British Airways, Southwest & United
- [PA] Citadel Bank – $300 Checking Bonus + $100 Savings
- Audible: $50 Off Yearly Subscription (Works For New & Previous Members)
- Commerce Bank $300 Checking Bonus – Direct Deposit Optional [MO, KS, IL, OK & CO]
- Staples: $100 Lowe’s For $90 & $50 Panera Bread For $45
- Office Depot/Max: Purchase $300 In Mastercard Giftcards & Get $15 Off Instantly [Valid 9/9-9/15)
The post Recap: Plastiq Masterpass End Date, Reselling iPhone Xs & More appeared first on Doctor Of Credit.