- One Simple Way to Reclaim That Resort Fee Which You Paid by The Gate. Worth doing and maybe if state AG get enough complaints of this type we will see them sue chains.
- Using Chase Sapphire Reserve Travel Insurance Benefits In Real Life by Milenomics. Always nice to see real life experiences with these types of benefits.
- Stop Fighting Resort Fees: This Is a MUCH Better Solution! by Miles to Memories. This is a perfect example of why resort fees do matter. The only reason hotels charge them is to try to avoid showing the total price (and to avoid paying commission on this).
- United Should Bring This “Old” Perk to Their Credit Card to Earn Loyal Customers by Running With Miles.
Deals starting/expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
- [Targeted] 7-Eleven Rewards: Earn 5,000 Points For Shopping 2/4 Times
- Amex Offers: American Express Gift Cards $10 off $200 Purchase
- Giant, Stop&Shop, Martin’s: 3x Fuel Points on Visa Gift Cards [7/12-7/18]
Deals starting/expiring at end of tomorrow:
- Meijer Mperks: Purchase $50 In Qualifying Fashion Giftcards & Get $5 Off Next Purchase
- Staples: Purchase Two Happy Giftcards, Get $10 Staples Giftcard (7/7 – 7/13, Happy Guy Excluded)
- Meijer Mperks: $10 Off $150 Visa Giftcards
Here are some of the most popular posts from past few days:
- American Express Claws Back Referral Bonuses For ‘Self-Refer’ Usage
- [YMMV] Amazon: Use One Chase Ultimate Rewards Points & Get $15 Off $60
The post Recap: Resort Fees, CSR Travel Insurance Benefits & More appeared first on Doctor Of Credit.