- How I did on those Starbucks color changing cups by Miles Per Day. I love it when there is an easy flip like this.
- Brex Raises $100M, Bringing Valuation To $2.6B by PYMNTS.
- Wells Fargo Will Pay Customers $386M to Settle Auto Insurance Lawsuit by Danny Deal Guru.
- A World First! Infinity Pool with 360 Degree Views by Miles to Memories. Looks amazing, but not that practical. Getting in/out seems to be a nightmare and realistically most of the time I’m in a pool I also want to be able to lie down somewhere.
Deals starting/expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
Deals starting/expiring at end of tomorrow:
- Chase Offers/BofA: 15% Back at Holiday Inn ($100-$240 Spend)
- Crunchyroll Premium: Free 30 Day Trial/Extension For Twitch Prime Members
Here are some of the most popular posts from past few days:
- eBay: 13% back in eBay Bucks with App; 8% Online [6/11-6/13]
- [Working Link] Barclay Arrival+ 70,000 Point Sign Up Bonus, With Annual Fee Waived
The post Recap: Rooftop 360 Degrees Pool, Brex Raises Another $100M & More appeared first on Doctor Of Credit.