- Southwest Airlines Announces Wanna Get Away Plus
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives is now bookable on points.
- It’s a done deal: Axis Bank will buy Citi’s credit cards + other retail businesses in India by live From A Lounge.
- Delta, Los Angeles World Airports unveil first major phase of Delta Sky Way at LAX. Some pictures of the sky club as well.
Deals starting/expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
- $20 Rebate When You Purchase 12 Pack Of Vizzy Hard Seltzer [AK, AZ, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, ID, KS, MA, MS, MT, ND, NE, NM, NV, NY, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, VT, WI, and WY]
- Krispy Kreme: Free Doughnut With Busted Or Booming Bracket Proof (1 Per Day Until 4/4)
- Wawa: Free Cup Of Any Size Coffee Until 4/4
- Free Cup Of Mauna Loa Ice Cream
Deals starting/expiring at end of tomorrow:
- [Targeted] Amex Offers: Starbucks, Get $10 Statement Credit With $10 Purchase, 2x (Free $20)
- Amex Offers: Save 15% At Starbucks (Max $5 Back)
- [NH, MA, RI, CT, DE, NY, NJ, PA, or FL] Santander $500 Checking Bonus
- IHG Award Sale: 20% Off (3/22 – 4/5)
- T-Mobile & Sprint Users Get Free Year Of MLB.TV Premium 2022 (Begins 4/5)
- Kroger.com: Save 5% on $25-$100 Mastercard Giftcards
- Bank Amerideals/Chase Offers: 10% at Alaska Airlines, up to $31 Cashback
Popular posts from yesterday:
- Chase Launches New World Of Hyatt Business Card: 75,000 Signup Bonus, $100 Hyatt Credits, $199 Annual Fee [Deal Ends Soon]
- Best High Yield Savings Accounts – up to 5% APY