- TSA Fail: Delta Airlines Passengers Mistakenly Carries Her Gun & Ammunition On Japan Bound Flight by Loyalty Lobby. If you’re unable to stop a firearm and ammunition getting on a flight then we need to reconsider what the purpose of TSA actually is.
- Virgin Atlantic Steps In to Save Flybe by Skift.
- Postmates lines up another $100M ahead of IPO by Tech Crunch. Hopefully this means some good promotions for us.
- Debit Cards Suddenly Stopped Working For Ally Bank Customers by Buzz Feed News.
Deals expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
Deals expiring at end of tomorrow:
- [Targeted] Dunkin Donuts: 100 Points For Enrolling In Auto Reload
- [Targeted] Staples: $30 Off $60
- Freebird: Take Two Uber Rides This Weekend, Get 2,500 Bonus Points (Worth $5)
The post Recap: TSA Lets Gun Onboard, Virgin Atlantic Flybe & More appeared first on Doctor Of Credit.