- Amazon Offers Retailers Discounts to Adopt Payment System by Bloomberg. I’m surprised Amazon is actually allowed to pass the discount they get on card payments to other retailers.
- Twitter to All Users: Change Your Password Now! by Krebs On Security. Little tip, never store passwords in plain text.
- Marriott Rewards Members: A Birthday Surprise awaits by Tagging Miles. Worth adding your birthday, maybe you’ll get a little bonus.
- Datapoint of somebody getting an unrestricted free night certificate on the Chase IHG card on card anniversary even though they applied May 10th, 2017. Fingers crossed this means all Chase IHG cardholders are getting at least one unrestricted free night certificate.
Deals expiring at the end of today (view the full deal calendar here):
- Discover Savings $150/$200 Bonus with $15,000/$25,000 Deposit
- [YMMV] Free Shipping On Google Express For Orders $15+, Combine & Get $15 Free At Target
- Gyft: $50 Express Giftcard For $40
Deals expiring at the end of tomorrow:
- [Targeted] Amex Sending out Huge Spend Offers for High-Spenders, up to 300,000 Bonus Points
- Best Buy: Trade In Working Laptop & Get $50 Giftcard + $100 Off Pixelbook
- Amazon Baby Registry: Free Gift After First Purchase Of $10+ (Plus Standard Benefits E.g 15% Completion Discount)
- [Targeted] Select Banks: $100/$75/$50 Back for Spending $30 at AT&T – Moneymaker [BofA, Regions, Suntrust & More]
- Chase INK Preferred 100,000 Points Signup Offer During Small Business Week [April 29 – May 5]
The post Recap: Twitter PW Change, Marriott Birthday Surprise & More appeared first on Doctor Of Credit.