- Odd: Wyndham Destinations Acquires Travel + Leisure by OMaaT
- Visa Abandons Planned Acquisition of Plaid After DOJ Challenge by WSJ.
- Starbucks Launches $100 Million Fund To Support SMBs by PYMNTS.
- Greece is Proposing an EU Vaccination Certificate to Make EU Travel Easier by Running With Miles. Would be nice to see some sort of global standard for this.
Deals starting/expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
Deals starting/expiring at end of tomorrow:
- American Express Expands Cash Advance Definition Again (Precious Metal Coins & Bullion)
- [Targeted] AmEx Offers: Cole Haan, Spend $150 & Get $30 Back
- [Targeted] AmEx Offer: Petsmart, Spend $75/$100+ & Receive $10/$20 Statement Credit
- AmEx Offers: Get $2 Back Per Contactless Payment, Max 5 Uses ($10 Statement Credit)
- Chase $3,000 Bonus For Upgrading To Chase Private Client
- Chase $500 Checking & Savings Bonus
- Google Pay: Earn 20% Back At Burger King
- Google Pay: Earn 20% Back At REI (Up To $50 Maximum)
- [Teachers in ME, CT, PA] McDonald’s: Free Bakery Sweet & Any Size Coffee
Popular posts from yesterday:
- Airbnb To Cancel & Block D.C. Metro Stays During Inauguration
- Delta Waiving Fare Differences On International Tickets Due To New CDC Testing Requirements [United/American Follow]