The Amex Blue Business Plus card increased from 10,000 points to 15,000 points for the referrer. New member still gets the same 10,000 points. (ht to wiivile on r/churning) The maximum per year is still 55,000 points.
The American Express referral program allows referring from any Amex card to any Amex card. When referring, the key is to refer FROM the card that gives the highest bonus, irrespective of which new card the friend is going to sign up for.
A lot of cards offer the referrer 10,000 points or $100 per referral; some cards offer even less. The Platinum cards offer the referrer 15,000 points per referrer and the Business Gold card offers 20,000 points.
A lot of us don’t have those premium cards, and previously the 10,000 level was their best option. If you have the Blue Business Plus card, you can now get 15,000 per referral by using the link generated from that card.
- New Universal American Express Referrals Program, Now Crosses Over to ANY Card
- American Express Universal Referrals – Self Referrals Working & How To Maximize (E.g 30,000 Points On BBP)
- American Express Business Card Referrals Now Have Increased Signup Bonus Offers Incognito
- American Express Business Gold: 50,000 Points After $5,000 In Spend Via Referral
- American Express Lowers Referrer Bonus on Green, Everyday, BCE + Why That Matters
The post Refer-a-Friend From American Express Blue Business Plus Card And Get 15,000 Bonus Points appeared first on Doctor Of Credit.