Rewards Network has a number of different dining programs where you get rewards for dining at participating restaurants. Most of their partners are travel partners such as Delta, Marriott, Southwest, United, etc. They also have an iDine program which gives 5-10% cashback at participating restaurants. That program has now been renamed to be called Neighborhood Nosh.
- As part of the roll out, they are offering 10% back at all participating restaurants (instead of the typical offering which is often just 5%).
The Fine Print
- To be eligible, you must be enrolled in the Neighborhood Nosh program. Please visit https://neighborhoodnoshrewards.com/Join to enroll in Neighborhood Nosh.
- Effective 3/4/21, for a limited time upto 4/4/21, all registered Neighborhood Nosh members will receive 10% cash back for each eligible USD$1 spent.
- All checks must be paid for with a credit or debit card linked with the Neighborhood Nosh program at the time of the visit. Eligible charges include food, drink, tax and tip as charged to the linked card.
- Please allow six to eight weeks from completion of your Neighborhood Nosh transaction for points to appear in your Neighborhood Nosh account.
The landing page notes that you must leave a review to be eligible for the 10%. It also notes that members must remain opted in to email to earn this bonus offer.
Also read Complete List of Card-Linked Reward Programs for a full list of all Rewards Network partners and all other Card Linked program available for dining as well as other retail.