- Samuel Adams is offering $7 uploaded to cash app when you upload proof of COVID-19 vaccine (sticker or bandage, not your vaccine card), you need to upload proof to Twitter/Instagram with hashtag #shotforsam. Starts 4/12
The Fine Print
- 1) Instagram: During the Promotion Period: Share a photo of your bandage, sticker, or vaccination card to show you have been vaccinated. Use the hashtags #ShotforSam and tag @samueladamsbeer.
- 2) Twitter: During the Promotion Period: Share a photo of your bandage, sticker, or vaccination card to show you have been vaccinated. Use the hashtags #ShotforSam and tag @samueladamsbeer.
- 3) Email: During the Promotion Period, email a photo of your bandage, sticker, or vaccination card to show you have been vaccinated to email@example.com.
- The following guidelines should be followed when submitting a photo:
- Not depict the act of drinking
- Not portray, encourage, or condone drunk driving
- Not depict situations where Samuel Adams is being consumed excessively, in an irresponsible way, or in any way illegally.
- Not portray persons in a state of intoxication or in any way suggest that intoxication is acceptable conduct.
- Not portray or imply illegal activity of any kind.
- Not portray sexual passion, promiscuity, or any other amorous activity.
- Not employ any symbol, gesture, or cartoon character that is intended to appeal primarily to persons below the legal purchase age.
- Not employ any entertainment figure or group that is intended to appeal primarily to persons below the legal purchase age.
- Not depict Santa Claus.
- Not associate or portray Samuel Adams drinking before or during activities which require a high degree of alertness or coordination.
- Not contain any lewd or indecent language or images.
- Not employ religion or religious themes.
- Not disparage competing alcoholic beverages.
- Depict retail outlets as well kept and respectable establishments.
- Not show littering or otherwise improper disposal of Samuel Adams containers, unless the scenes are used clearly to promote anti-littering and/or recycling.
- Not show any trademarks or copyrights other than Samuel Adams trademarks or copyrights.
- Up to Ten Thousand (10,000) Total Prize winners will be selected from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Ten Thousand (10,000) Grand Prizes – Each Winner will receive $7 through Cash App with an Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) – $7. The difference between any stated value and actual value will not be awarded to winner. The selection of winners and awarding of the prize will be conducted by an independent administrator whose decisions are final and binding in all matters pertaining to this Promotion. No prize substitution will be allowed, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable value if the prize listed is unavailable for any reason. Unclaimed or forfeited prizes will not be awarded. All applicable federal, state, and local taxes on prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
Drop has a similar deal for $20/$50, but that requires a picture as you’re getting the vaccine. As always nice to see more incentives for people to get the vaccine so we can return to normal.