State Department Federal Credit Union has released a new card called Premium Cash Back+. Let’s take a look in this quick review.
- Card earns 2% cash back on all purchases
- Sign up bonus of $200 after $3,000 in spend within the first 90 days
- No annual fee
- No foreign transaction fees
- No balance transfer fees
- Cell phone protection (not sure what this actually is as it just links to a generic Visa page…)
- Credit lines from $5,000 to $100,000
Become A Member
You must be a member of SDFCU before you can apply though, if you’re not already a member you have a few different options:
- Free membership to employees of The Department of State (full list can be found here)
- You can also get membership to SDFCU by first becoming a member of the American Consumer Council (ACC). Usually this costs $5 per year or $15 for a lifetime membership, but you can get this waived and become a member for free. Read our guide on how to get your ACC membership for free.
Most readers will already have a credit card that earns 2%+ cash back on all purchases. If you don’t then this one is definitely worth considering due to the $200 sign up bonus (Double Cash & Fidelity only come with a $100 bonus). The card also might be interesting for people that need more spending capacity on 2% cash back cards, especially considering the credit limits potentially being offered. Some people might also just want to grab it for the $200 cash sign up bonus, one of the better cash sign up bonuses on offer.
Hat tip to readers Ori G & Jeremy B
The post SDFCU Premium Cash+ Card: 2% On All Purchases & $200 Sign Up Bonus appeared first on Doctor Of Credit.