Weekly ad (page 12)
- Shoprite stores are offering a $10 shopping credit toward future purchase when you buy at least $150 in Mastercard gift cards.
The Fine Print
- Deal is valid either between May 20 – 26 or May 22 – 28, depending on area
- Coupon will be valid for redemption either May 27 – June 2 or May 29 – June 4
- Limit 1
- $10 coupon prints on receipt, be sure to save it
- Must purchase at least $10 of stuff in order to use coupon. Coupon can not be used on prescription medications, gift cards, postage stamp sales, milk, cigarettes, fuel, tobacco products, and alcoholic beverages or any other items prohibited by law.
Some people might prefer to buy a full $500 Mastercard gift card to rack up grocery spend.
Hat tip to GCG