Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $100
- Availability: Nationwide
- Deposit required: $1
- Deposit length: None listed
- APY: 1%
- Hard/soft pull: Soft pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown, sensitive according to some datapoints but others say not sensitive so YMMV
- Credit card funding: Can fund up to $500 with a credit card
- Monthly fees: $2
- Early account termination fee: None
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date: June 30, 2022
- SkyOne is offering a bonus of $100 when you open a new Sky-High Savings account and complete the following requirements:
- Use promo code SKYHIGH
- Deposit the minimum opening balance amount of $1 into your account
The Fine Print
- Get $100: 1) Open a Sky-High Savings Account from June 14, 2022, to June 30, 2022, use promo code SKYHIGH and deposit your par share value of $5 into a Primary Savings Account, and deposit the minimum opening balance amount of $1 into the Sky-High Savings Account. This offer is intended for new Sky-High Savings Accounts only. You are not eligible for this offer if you are a current owner of a Sky-High Savings Accounts account or if you have closed an account within the last 12 months.
- Bonus will be deposited into your SkyOne Primary Savings account within 180 days of account opening.
- Account must be in good standing to qualify.
- Account in good standing is defined as 1) Your account balance must not be negative for more than 30 calendar days; 2) You must be in good standing, which means no delinquent or charged-off loans or charged-off share accounts with SkyOne Federal Credit Union; and 3) You do not have a ChexSystems record with monies owed. SkyOne reserves the right to terminate this offer at any time. Go to All in One Disclosure for a complete list of terms and conditions.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
This account has no monthly fees to worry about as long as you opt out of paper statements. Otherwise there is a $2 paper statement fee.
Early Account Termination Fee
There are no early termination fees to worry about
They have offered a $200 checking & $500 savings bonus in the past. The upside to this savings bonus is that it only requires a $1 deposit, should be worth doing for a lot of readers and we will add this to our list of the best saving bonuses. Account also earns 1% APY when you deposit $1,000+ per month.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times