The following Alaska Airlines lounges can now be accessed by priority pass members:
- The Alaska Lounge Anchorage (ANC) South Terminal
- The Alaska Lounge Los Angeles (LAX) Terminal 6
- The Alaska Lounge New York (JFK) Terminal 7
- The Alaska Lounge Portland (PDX) Concourse C
- The Alaska Lounge Seattle (SEA) North Satellite
The restriction is that you can only access these lounges within three hours of your flight’s departure time. In addition Alaska Airlines reserves the right to restrict access based on capacity constraints. This is similar to how Alaska Airlines lounges used to operate, the major difference is that if a lounge is at capacity you can join a waiting list rather than just being turned away. Alaska Airline lounges seem to always move between accepting and not accepting Priority Pass so who knows how long this change will actually stay for.