- Southwest is offering a companion pass (that is good from 1/6/2022 – 2/28/2022) when you register for the promotion and purchase a round trip or two one way flights by 9/9 and travel by 11/18
The Fine Print
- Member must register for this promotion, purchase one round trip or two one-way revenue flights between September 7, 2021 and September 9, 2021 for travel that must be completed between September 7, 2021 and November 18, 2021
- Registration must be completed prior to booking and commencement of travel
- A qualifying one-way flight for this promotion is a one-way revenue flight on Southwest Airlines® from an origin city to a destination city, including any intermediate stops and/or connections on Southwest Airlines. A qualifying round trip flight for this promotion is a round trip revenue flight on Southwest Airlines from an origin city to a destination city and back to the originating airport or carrier-recognized co-terminal.
- This includes domestic and international revenue flights booked in any fare family (Wanna Get Away®, Anytime, or Business Select®)
- The Member’s Rapid Rewards account number must be entered at the time of booking the Member’s qualifying flight
- Charter flights, group travel, Southwest Vacations® packages, and reservations made using Rapid Rewards points do not qualify for this promotion
- Changes made to the itinerary after purchase may eliminate qualification for promotion
Requirements are easy to meet, but the companion pass isn’t good for that long unfortunately.