- Starbucks is running Star Days again from October 18 until October 22.
- October 18 — Stars for Fall Monday: Members who order any fall drink (grande or larger) like a Pumpkin Spice Latte, Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew or new Apple Crisp Macchiato on Monday will receive 25 Stars loaded to their account for their next visit
- October 19 — 50 Star Tuesday: Members will receive 50 Bonus Stars when they load $10 or more onto their Starbucks® Rewards Card
- October 20 — Half-Off Wednesday: Members who order their favorite drink (grande or larger) will get half-off on another drink in the same order.
- October 21 — Triple Star Thursday: Members can collect triple Stars on almost every order purchased at participating stores on Thursday, Oct. 21.
- October 22 — Friday, Fri-Yay: Members who spend $10 or more (pre-tax) at participating stores will get 50 Bonus Stars.
The reload deal is probably the most interesting, but the other ones might be useful if you were going to make those purchases anyway. Starbucks is also doing the Starland game at the moment.