We’ve posted multiple deals about Walmart+ signup, and there are some confusing nuances. I wanted to write up the process clearly, but I see reader db wrote up a great step-by-step on how to do the signup so everything should track properly. You can read it here. For those having issues seeing the comment:
1. (No longer valid) Check chase offer and see which card has the walmart+ $10 offer, add it. (Offer expires on 12/21)
2. Link that card to your dosh account
3. Add that card to your google pay
4. On desktop, sign up for walmart+ 1 year membership trial using any card. (I used my card from step 1, I don’t think it matters what card you use here since it won’t get charged)
5. Immediately cancel trial.
6. On your phone, tap the walmart+ offer on dosh and get taken to the walmart site, do nothing on this app for now, open the Google Pay mobile app
7. Go to Google Pay and activate the walmart+ $30 offer. For good measure, close the app and reopen it and make sure the walmart+ $30 offer is activated.
8. Go on your computer and go to Swagbucks and shop through their walmart+ link to get $52.50 on Walmart+ , on the walmart page it takes you to, sign in and click reactivate your 1 year membership, remember to use the credit card that has the chase offer/dosh link/google pay enrollment.
9. Now, you should be signed up for membership
10. On your phone, on the Dosh screen, click “Done” , get $9.8 or whatever the current offer is, click Deposit
11. Check your google pay, it should have walmart offer gone
Edit: 12. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM WALMART UNTIL SWAGBUCKS TRACKS YOUR PURCHASE. I bought a $5.94 shampoo 12 hours after I bought membership and now swagbucks thinks that’s my membership…fk