Published on July 19th, 2019 | by Chuck
Update 7/19/19: Offer is back. It’s now 4,000 SB on Swagbucks and 7,000 points on Mypoints (worth around $43).
Update 4/16/19: Offer is now for 6,000 SB instead of 3,500 SB.
Swagbucks has the following offers for new HelloFresh subscribers:
- Earn 4,000 Swagbucks
- Use code PRODEGEMAR19 to get $20 off your first FOUR boxes with FREE shipping (total of $80 in discounts)
The Fine Print
- You must use code PRODEGEMAR19 to earn SB. (In my experience, the promo code auto-populates.)
- Layering other promo codes may prevent you from earning SB.
- SB will appear as Pending for 32 days. Please allow 7 days for Swagbucks to show up as Pending.
- This offer is only available to new HelloFresh customers/subscribers.
- Must submit valid name, address, credit card and other subscription information to earn SB.
- SB may be revoked for cancelled orders.
- Offer may only be redeemed once (1) per user.
- If your SB do not appear as Pending, please be sure to provide a picture of BOTH your 1st box and shipping label (contact information must be visible on label). If either piece of information is missing, you will not be eligible for credit.
- If you are not credited within 32 days of offer completion, you have 14 days to contact the Swagbucks Help Center for further investigation. Help Center tickets submitted after the 14 day grace period are not eligible for further investigation and SB.
The cheapest option seems to be 2 recipes for 2 people which comes out to $39, minus the $20 discount, brings the total down to $19. Far as I can tell, if you cancel after the first order you’ll still be eligible for Swagbucks. (I guess it’s possible you need to keep the subscription for 4 deliveries until you are past the 32 pending period, but I don’t see that in the terms.)
Stack with 10% back from Uber Local Offers.
Not sure it’s worth doing for the profit, but seems like a good deal to try out the service. Feel free to share your experiences or tips with Hello Fresh in the comments below. Similar offer can be found on MyPoints as well (5,000 points = about the same $35).