Update 3/4/22: Merge dragons is now $130 on Swagbucks as a stand alone offer. Do not cheat in this game by changing the time as it can lead to your Swagbucks account being shut down.
Update 12/5/21: Merge Dragons is now at $80 on Swagbucks as a stand-alone offer (similar on MyPoints). Solitaire Cash is at $40 as a standalone offer on Swagbucks. Hat tip to reader Jay
- Swagbucks is offering 3,500 SB ($35) when you install Solitaire Cash and deposit $10 and play 3 games.
- Swagbucks is offering 3,500 SB ($35) when you install Merge Dragons and complete Foothills 3.
- They also are offering a bundle bonus of 3,000 SB ($30) if you do both of the above. Total $100 in earnings.
The Fine Print
- Note: For iOS devices, you need to allow Solitaire Cash and Merge Dragons to track your activity across other companies’ apps and websites. If you do not allow activity tracking, you will be ineligible for awarding.
- Must be a new user (never downloaded before) to both Solitaire Cash and Merge Dragons to earn the 3,000 SB bonus.
- Offers must be completed from 8/13/2021 through 8/31/2021.
- 3,000 SB bonus will NOT appear as Pending. 3,000 SB bonus will post to your account by 5 PM PST on 9/3/2021. Standard offer awards will appear as Pending for 32 days and be paid out in the form of SB.
We posted previously about the Solitaire Cash deal before for $35 and a $25 moneymaker; I’m not sure exactly what the moneymaker on the Merge Dragons is. Assuming both of those are $25 moneymakers and then you add the $30 bonus, it could be a sweet moneymaker overall. Feel free to discuss best practices in the comments below.
If you’re new to Swagbucks then please read our review. You can get a bonus of up to $13 by using a referral link.
- William’s Swagbucks referral Link
- Chuck’s Swagbucks referral Link
- Use a readers Swagbucks referral link