- Swagbucks is offering 6,000 ($60) when you schedule an appointment and meet with a solar advisor via Sunpower.
They also mention a promo to get a $750 VISA Reward Card if you actually install the solar.
The Fine Print
- Must meet with a local dealer to earn award.
- Award will Pend for 14 days.
- Must be a new user of SunPower to earn award.
- Must enter valid sign-up information to earn SB. Must meet with a local dealer to earn SB. Offer may only be redeemed once (1) per user. This offer is presented to you by Swagbucks on behalf of a third-party merchant or sponsor (“Merchant”). Swagbucks does not endorse (and therefore is not responsible to you for) the Merchant’s views, policies, products or services. Have questions? Please contact the Swagbucks Help Center. If you are not credited within 14 days, you have 14 days to contact the Swagbucks Help Center for further investigation. Help Center tickets submitted after the 14 day grace period are not eligible for further investigation and SB.
This $750 VISA Reward card rebate is only available to customers who purchase a new, complete SunPower Equinox system. $750 rebate only available to customers who upgrade their current SunPower system (purchased at least one year prior to upgrade) with at least 3 additional panels or upgrade their system with SunVault Storage. Rebate may not be applied to quotes on existing SunPower proposals or past purchases, or on new homes purchased with existing solar installed. Rebate form must be completed and submitted to SunPower within 90 days of the installation date, along with required documents. Allow 6-8 weeks for processing.
I suppose Sunpower is a middleman who connects users nationwide with solar professionals in their area. Not sure I’d be comfortable scheduling a solar consult with no intent on buying, but if someone is exploring their options this sounds like a nice bonus to get around to actually talking to a consultant. Of course make sure to do your homework on the highest quality and best prices before making an actual solar purchase.
Hat tip to reader Davis
If you’re new to Swagbucks then please read our review. You can also get a bonus of up to $13 by using a referral link.