- Swagbucks is offering 1,000 SB ($10) when you sign up for a Harry’s Razor trial for the cost of $5.
The Fine Print
- Only new subscribers to Harry’s are eligible for SB.
- SB will appear as Pending for 32 days.
- Must enter valid sign-up information, including credit card information to earn SB.
- Offer may only be redeemed once (1) per user. This offer is presented to you by Swagbucks on behalf of a third-party merchant or sponsor (“Merchant”). Swagbucks does not endorse (and therefore is not responsible to you for) the Merchant’s views, policies, products or services. Have questions? Please contact the Swagbucks Help Center. If you are not credited within 32 days of offer completion, you have 14 days to contact the Swagbucks Help Center for further investigation. Help Center tickets submitted after the 14 day grace period are not eligible for further investigation and SB.
Should be an easy $5 moneymaker (a little less after tax) + free razor trial. Nice opportunity to try out their service, just remember to cancel before it renews if you don’t want to keep it.
Swagbucks should go pending right away. Since the Swagbucks pends for 32 days, you might want to ‘skip delivery’ on your second delivery to be sure that the Swagbucks sticks. But according to the terms you should be fine cancelling it completely after you receive your first order since there’s no requirement to keep the subscription to be eligible.
Hat tip to reader Davis