- Swagbucks is offering 10,000 ($100) when you sign up for a GoodRx Gold card subscription AND fill a prescription AND stay past your free 30-day trial (meaning, you need to pay one month membership which costs $5.99).
The Fine Print
- Save up to 90% on prescriptions when you join GoodRx Gold. Gold works with or without insurance, and even beats most insurance copays. Individual members save an average of $2,875/yr and families $3,323/yr.
- Fill a prescription with your GoodRx Gold card and stay past your free 30-day trial to earn 10,000 SB.
- Membership sign ups using Prepaid Cards are Not Accepted.
- Your award will not Pend. Allow 45 days for award to appear in your account.
- Please allow up to 45 days after filling your prescription for SB to be credited to your account. SB may be revoked for invalid or canceled paid subscriptions.
- Must be a new GoodRx subscriber and stay past the trial period to earn SB.
- This offer may only be redeemed once (1) per user.
- This offer is presented to you by Swagbucks on behalf of a third-party merchant or sponsor (“Merchant”). Swagbucks does not endorse (and therefore is not responsible to you for) the Merchant’s views, policies, products or services. If you are not credited within 45 days of offer completion, you have 14 days to contact the Swagbucks Help Center for further investigation. Help Center tickets submitted after the 14 day grace period are not eligible for further investigation and SB.
Seems like you can pay just one month $5.99 fee and get $100 for trying out the service, but remember you will need to fill a prescription as well. If you don’t want to keep the subscription remember to cancel after you pay the fee for one month.
I don’t know much about the GoodRx service, feel free to comment below with your thoughts. You can also read this Reddit thread or this article which could give you more background.
Hat tip to reader Carl J
If you’re new to Swagbucks, please read our review. You can also get a bonus of up to $13 by using a referral link.