- Swagbucks is offering 1,500 SB (worth $15) when signing up for Public investing app and depositing $5.
The Fine Print
- Prodege is compensated by Public when members fund an account with Public.
- SB will appear as Pending for 32 days.
- Available on both Android and iOS.
- Must enter valid sign-up information, including credit card information to earn SB.
- Must sign up and deposit $5 or more to earn SB.
- Offer may only be redeemed once (1) per user.
- This offer is presented to you by Swagbucks on behalf of a third-party merchant or sponsor (“Merchant”). Swagbucks does not endorse (and therefore is not responsible to you for) the Merchant’s views, policies, products or services. Have questions? Please contact the Swagbucks Help Center. If you are not credited within 32 days of offer completion, you have 14 days to contact the Swagbucks Help Center for further investigation. Help Center tickets submitted after the 14 day grace period are not eligible for further investigation and SB.
You’ll also get $5 in partial stock from Public when signing up, according to reader Daniel, making this a $20 moneymaker. I don’t usually sign up with financial institutions for a bonus of this amount, but it should be an easy moneymaker and some people might be interested in trying out the app as well.
Hat tip to reader Daniel