- Swagbucks is offering 3,000SB ($30) for new DAZN subscribers.
DAZN is a live and on demand boxing streaming platform. The Swagbucks offer works on the monthly or yearly subscription. The monthly subscription costs $19.99.
The Fine Print
- SB will appear as Pending for 32 days.
- This offer is only available to new DAZN customers/subscribers.
- Must submit valid name, address, credit card and other subscription information to earn SB.
- Offer may only be redeemed once (1) per user. This offer is presented to you by Swagbucks on behalf of a third-party merchant or sponsor (“Merchant”). Swagbucks does not endorse (and therefore is not responsible to you for) the Merchant’s views, policies, products or services. Have questions? Please contact the Swagbucks Help Center. If you are not credited within 32 days of offer completion, you have 14 days to contact the Swagbucks Help Center for further investigation. Help Center tickets submitted after the 14 day grace period are not eligible for further investigation and SB.
Pretty easy $10 moneymaker with just the risk of tracking issues. I’m not sure it’s worth it for the moneymaker, but sounds interesting for someone who wants to try out DAZN. Be sure to cancel before the second month charge if you don’t want to keep it.
Reader Davis shares this deal and notes: “Points went pending overnight. I used a prepaid gift card and will let it try to figure out the payment while my 32 pending days passes. For some reason I was initially charged $23.99 but that dropped and $19.99 posted.”