Update 3/5/21: The Solitaire Cube offer is still around at 4,000 SB ($40); MyPoints now has this for slightly more at 7,000 points (~$44). Also, there’s a new offer for Blackout Bingo for 4,000 SB ($40) which can be done as an alternative to Solitaire Cube (you can only do one of the two offers, but it’s another option).
Update 11/13/20: Offer is back. Hopefully the $2 deposit option is still showing up. (ht reader Gadget)
Update: 4,000 offer is expired – it’s now showing 1,780. Also, some were not finding the option to deposit just $2, and are saying there’s a minimum $10 to deposit. Others were able to deposit just $2.
Direct Link to offer |
- Swagbucks is offering 4,000 Swagbucks ($40) instantly when you play one paid game with Solitaire Cube.
The Fine Print
- Must use your deposit on a paid game to earn SB.
- Must be your 1st time playing a paid game via Skillz.
- 4,000 SB will award instantly.
- This must be your first time playing any paid game, across all Skillz titles (Solitaire Cube, Cube Cube, Strike! Bowling, 21 Blitz, Blackout Bingo, Bubble Shooter), to earn SB.
- Cash tournaments are not yet enabled in certain countries, as well as the following states: AZ, AR, CT, DE, LA, MT, SC, SD, and TN. Additionally, cash gameplay is currently not available in ME and IN if playing cards are involved.
Sounds like a sweet $38 moneymaker with little risk since you can deposit just $2 and play a game. Swagbucks are supposed to be instant, though some mention it takes 2-12 hours to post.
There’s also some sort of tournament which Swagbucks is running with Solitaire Club. I’m fuzzy on the details – you can read more here, let us know if it’s interesting.
If you’re new to Swagbucks then please read our review. You can get a bonus of up to $13 by using a referral link.
- William’s Swagbucks referral Link
- Chuck’s Swagbucks referral Link
- Use a readers Swagbucks referral link
- Chuck’s MyPoints referral link
Hat tip to reader Cashback Pal