- Swagbucks is offering 5,000 SB (worth $50) when you click through their link to create your Venmo business profile. Must then make a transaction on Venmo in order to be eligible for the Swagbucks bonus.
The Fine Print
- SB distributed by Swagbucks not by Venmo. Venmo is not a sponsor of, nor responsible for, and does not endorse the Swagbucks program. For questions about this offer, please contact Swagbucks directly.
- SB will appear as Pending for 32 days.
- Must create a Venmo Business Profile through the Swagbucks affiliate link.
- Must enter valid sign-up information and business information to earn SB.
- Must make your first business transaction to earn SB.
- Offer may only be redeemed once (1) per user.
- This offer is presented to you by Swagbucks on behalf of a third-party merchant or sponsor (“Merchant”). Swagbucks does not endorse (and therefore is not responsible to you for) the Merchant’s views, policies, products or services. Have questions? Please contact the Swagbucks Help Center. If you are not credited within 32 days of offer completion, you have 14 days to contact the Swagbucks Help Center for further investigation. Help Center tickets submitted after the 14 day grace period are not eligible for further investigation and SB.
Looks like it’s free to set up a Venmo business profile; seems like an easy $50 moneymaker. The terms say you need to make a transaction on the business profile – I assume either sending or receiving money would work to fulfill this requirement, let us know if you try.
Hat tip to reader Davis
If you’re new to Swagbucks then please read our review. You can get a bonus of up to $13 by using a referral link.