- Territory Foods meal delivery service offers 5,000 Swagbucks ($50) for a new customer on their first order. You can also get an additional 2,000 Swagbucks ($20) if you remain through your second order of the subscription.
“Territory saves you time by delivering healthy, ready-to-eat meals made by real chefs. Get $50 Off across your first 2 Territory Foods orders ($25 off your first order, $25 off your second order)! Earn 5,000 SB on your first order & earn an additional 2,000 SB on your second order.”
The Fine Print
- SB will appear as Pending for 32 days for your first order. Please allow 32 days after your second order for SB to appear in your account. SB will NOT appear as Pending for your second order.
- This offer is only available to new Territory Foods subscribers.
- You must use the same email address associated with your Swagbucks account when subscribing to earn SB .
- Must submit valid name, address, credit card and other subscription information to earn SB. If subscription is canceled before arrival, SB will not be awarded.
- Offer may only be redeemed once (1) per user.
- This offer is presented to you by Swagbucks on behalf of a third-party merchant or sponsor (“Merchant”). Swagbucks does not endorse (and therefore is not responsible to you for) the Merchant’s views, policies, products or services. Have questions? Please contact the Swagbucks Help Center here. If you are not credited within 32 days of offer completion, you have 14 days to contact the Swagbucks Help Center for further investigation. Help Center tickets submitted after the 14 day grace period are not eligible for further investigation and SB.
Reader ayem let us know about this deal and notes that you can reduce your meal plan to just one delivery per week with 3 meals, and then the $50 rewards will be greater than the cost of the 3 meals. I can’t seem to fin the option to get less than 6 meals, but I might be missing it somewhere. It’s probably a good deal, regardless, for someone who wants to try out a new meal delivery service option.
Remember to cancel before the second charge if you don’t want the service to continue. Also bear in mind that some people end up having problems either with the portal tracking or with Swagbucks deactivating their account for reasons which aren’t clear.