- Become a new subscriber to Sun Basket meal delivery and get $35 off your first order, plus earn 6,000 SB ($60).
The Fine Print
- *SB will appear as Pending for 60 days.
- Must have at least 1 order delivered within 20 days of subscribing to earn SB.
- This offer is only available to new Sunbasket customers/subscribers.
- Must submit valid name, address, credit card and other subscription information to earn SB.
- This offer can not be combined with other promo codes or coupons.
- Offer may only be redeemed once (1) per user.
- This offer is presented to you by Swagbucks on behalf of a third-party merchant or sponsor (“Merchant”). Swagbucks does not endorse (and therefore is not responsible to you for) the Merchant’s views, policies, products or services. Have questions? Please contact the Swagbucks Help Center. If you are not credited within 60 days of offer completion, you have 14 days to contact the Swagbucks Help Center for further investigation. Help Center tickets submitted after the 14 day grace period are not eligible for further investigation and SB.
The lowest subscription of 2 meals/2 people could be around $30, as I understand, which should result in a nice $30 moneymaker.
The AmEx Offer which was around has already expired, but this time Swagbucks is only requirement one delivery in order to get the $60 Swagbucks, so it should be a nice ~$30 moneymaker even without any AmEx stacking. (Previously, Swagbucks required 2 or 3 deliveries to get the same 6,000SB.) In the past, people have mentioned seeing a Chase Offer for 10% back; I don’t know if that’s still around, but if it is that would be a nice additional savings.
Hat tip to reader Davis