Update 3/5/22: Amex offer is back and it’s $65 on Swagbucks as well.
Update 12/1/31: I’m still seeing this at $65 on Swagbucks and similar on MyPoints; just today there’s a newly released Amex Offer for $25 off $50, valid through 1/31/22, which should stack well.
Update 10/10/21: Back again at $65. Should stack with Citi Merchant Offer of $25 back on a purchase of $50 or more & 1200 AA miles on a purchase of $50 or more on SimplyMiles
Update 9/17/20: Deal is back at $65 this time. Hat tip to reader Kyle (similar deal on myPoints for 10,000 points which is worth around $65)
Update 2/26/20: Deal is back at $75. Stack with Amex Offer for potential additional $20 off.
Update 10/19/19: Deal is back. Hat tip to reader Jay
Update 9/14/19: Bonus has been increased to $70/$75. Definitely worth doing now.
- Swagbucks is offering 7,000 points (worth $70) when you sign up for a new Blue Apron subscription. You also get $20 off your first three orders. Some people are being offered $75
The Fine Print
- SB will appear as Pending for 32 days.
- $60 savings will be split over your first three orders.
- You will receive $20 off your first, second, and third box.
- Offer only available to new Blue Apron customers.
- If you cancel your subscription within 30 days, your SB will be revoked. SB will be revoked if combined with any other codes, coupons, discounts or offers.
- If you make a purchase without having a genuine interest in the product/service being offered, any SB awarded will be revoked and your Swagbucks account may be terminated for violation of our terms requiring honest and legitimate member behavior.
Cheapest plan is 2 recipes per week for $27.95 after discount (plus shipping) or you can do three recipes per week for $39.94 with free shipping. American Express is offering 10% back on meal delivery kits as well. You need to keep your subscription for 30 days, but you can pause orders to make this a money maker – although I’m not 100% sure if paused orders will still trigger the Swagbucks. It might make more sense to wait for the Ibotta deal to return instead.
If you’re new to Swagbucks then please read our review. You can also get a bonus of up to $13 by using a referral link.