Update 1/4/2021: Now back at 5,000 SB and the discount is back up to $80. Should be a small moneymaker, if I’m not mistaken. (Also available on MyPoints for 90,000 which is worth around $56.) Stack with AmEx Offer for additional $5-$10 back. Hat tip to reader bunny
Swagbucks has the following offers for new HelloFresh subscribers:
- Earn 4,000 Swagbucks
- Use code PRODEGEMAR19 to get $20 off your first FOUR boxes with FREE shipping (total of $80 in discounts)
Hello Fresh is a food delivery company that sends you all the ingredients you need, plus a recipe for a meal.
The Fine Print
- You must use code PRODEGEMAR19 to earn SB. (In my experience, the promo code auto-populates.)
- Layering other promo codes may prevent you from earning SB.
- SB will appear as Pending for 32 days. Please allow 7 days for Swagbucks to show up as Pending.
- This offer is only available to new HelloFresh customers/subscribers.
- Must submit valid name, address, credit card and other subscription information to earn SB.
- SB may be revoked for cancelled orders.
- Offer may only be redeemed once (1) per user.
- If your SB do not appear as Pending, please be sure to provide a picture of BOTH your 1st box and shipping label (contact information must be visible on label). If either piece of information is missing, you will not be eligible for credit.
- If you are not credited within 32 days of offer completion, you have 14 days to contact the Swagbucks Help Center for further investigation. Help Center tickets submitted after the 14 day grace period are not eligible for further investigation and SB.
Update 11/19/20: Now back at 5,000 SB and the discount is back up to $80. Should be a small moneymaker, if I’m not mistaken. (Available on MyPoints for 90,000 which is worth around $56.) Stack with AmEx Offer for additional $5-$10 back. Hat tip to reader bunny
Update 9/2/20: Now back up to 5,000 SB and the discount is back up to $80. Should be a small moneymaker, if I’m not mistaken. (Available on MyPoints for roughly the same rewards amount as well.) Hat tip to reader Jason
Update 7/9/20: Now up to 5,200 on Swagbucks. Some people are seeing the offer on Revenue Universe and that only requires you to not cancel for 8 days (e.g can just receive one box instead of two). Hat tip to Happy_FunBall
Update 6/23/20: Now 5,000 SB, the discount is back up to $80:
- From what we’re told,
it’s now possible to pay as little as $22 on the subscription(?). You do need to remained subscribed for two orders in order to get paid (as per the terms), so it should be possible to be an $6 moneymaker. If you choose a higher subscription with a $45 cost, then you can stack this deal with the Amex Offer to get $10/1,000 back on $45 purchase.
- A better option is showing on MyPoints which is offering 9,500 points, worth around $60. All other details should be the same. (Here is my MyPoints referral link if you are new to that program and want to sign up. You’ll get a 1,750 bonus – worth about $11 – when you spend $20 or more. I’d think that’ll be triggered by doing this HelloFresh deal.)
Update 1/24/20: Now 5,500 SB. Hat tip to reader HJ
Update 9/24/19: Now 4,300 SB
Update 8/7/19: Up to 4,500 now.
Update 7/19/19: Offer is back. It’s now 4,000 SB on Swagbucks and 7,000 points on Mypoints (worth around $43).
Update 4/16/19: Offer is now for 6,000 SB instead of 3,500 SB.
The cheapest option seems to be 2 recipes for 2 people which comes out to $39, minus the $20 discount, brings the total down to $19. Far as I can tell, if you cancel after the first order you’ll still be eligible for Swagbucks. (I guess it’s possible you need to keep the subscription for 4 deliveries until you are past the 32 pending period, but I don’t see that in the terms.) Stack with 10% back from Uber Local Offers.
Not sure it’s worth doing for the profit, but seems like a good deal to try out the service. Feel free to share your experiences or tips with Hello Fresh in the comments below. Similar offer can be found on MyPoints as well (5,000 points = about the same $35).