- Swagbucks is offering 4,000 SB ($40) when signing up for a Life360 safety subscription which costs $19.99.
- MyPoints is offering 7,000 points which is worth around $44-$45.
The Fine Print
- Points will appear as Pending for 32 days.
- Must enter valid sign-up information, including credit card information to earn Points.
- Offer may only be redeemed once (1) per user.
- 1,000 Points will appear as Pending for 32 days after sign up and subscription. Additional 3,000 Points and 6,000 Points Bonus for spending $9.99 or $19.99 will appear in your account after your initial 1,000 Points is no longer pending.
- Spend $19.99 to earn 7,000 Points. Spend $9.99 to earn 4,000 Points.
Good opportunity to try out the subscription. Should be around a $20 moneymaker for signing up, just be sure to cancel before second charge if you don’t want to keep the membership.
Hat tip to reader Davis who sent this in. He seemed to have issues with this tracking automatically, but was able to get manual credit. Decide for yourself if it’s worth it.
If you’re new to Swagbucks then please read our review. You can also get a bonus of up to $13 by using a referral link.