Update 11/25/21: Deal is back at $48 on Swagbucks Revenue Universe or about $61 on MyPoints Revenue Universe.
Direct Link for offer (use this link to access Revenue Universe offers and then search for Transunion)
- Swagbucks has the following offer: Signup for TransUnion Credit Monitoring for $24.95/month and receive 4,800 Swagbucks ($48).
The Fine Print
- You will receive your SB within 24 hours
- To speed up crediting, send in a ticket with your order ID
- You must try the service for at least two weeks or your SB will be removed
Might be a couple of dollars of tax added, it should still land up as a $13-$15 moneymaker. Sounds like the Swagbucks will be instantly available to redeem. Keep in mind, you’ll probably need to enter a lot of personal information to do this deal. And remember to cancel before the end of the month if you don’t want the service to continue, just don’t cancel during the first two weeks, as per the term.
Hat tip to reader HJ
If you’re new to Swagbucks then please read our review. You can get a bonus of up to $13 by using a referral link.
- Update 9/7/21:
Deal is now at $60 ($35 money maker) via RevU$48 via 7200 MP. Hat tip to Davis
- Update 5/26/21: Deal is back to $44 now ($19 moneymaker). Hat tip to reader Matt
- Update 2/24/21: Deal is up to $47.25 now ($22.26 moneymaker). Hat tip to reader Matt
- Update 1/27/21: Deal is back to $44 now ($19 moneymaker). Hat tip to reader Matt
- Update 11/25/20: Deal is up to $45 now ($20 moneymaker).
- Update 11/18/20: Deal is back at 4,200 Swagbucks this time.
- Update 9/7/20: Deal is now back at 4,800 Swagbucks. Previous high is 5,100, but 4,800 is the standard high. Hat tip to AirontheG
- Update 8/11/20: This is now 5,100 in Swagbucks (new highest). Hat tip to reader TJ
- Update 6/24/20: Back to 4,800 Swagbucks (best ever)
- Update 6/9/20: Back to $48 now (which is the best ever, I believe). Hat tip Mawn
- Update 5/28/20: Up to $48 now. Hat tip to IS250
- Update 5/15/20: Back down to $22 now.
- Update 5/14/20: Deal is back for $44 (last time it was $45). Hat tip to reader Jake