- Swagbucks is offering 400SB ($4) cashback when using filing your tax return with Credit Karma’s free filing service.
The Fine Print
- Does not require a purchase.
- SB will appear as Pending for 7 days.
- Must enter valid sign-up information and SSN to earn SB.
- Offer may only be redeemed once (1) per user.
- This offer is presented to you by Swagbucks on behalf of a third-party merchant or sponsor (“Merchant”). Swagbucks does not endorse (and therefore is not responsible to you for) the Merchant’s views, policies, products or services. Have questions? Please contact the Swagbucks Help Center. If you are not credited within 7 days, you have 14 days to contact the Swagbucks Help Center for further investigation. Help Center tickets submitted after the 14 day grace period are not eligible for further investigation and SB.
We reviewed Credit Karma’s free tax filing offering in this dedicated post, you can read the comments there for people’s thoughts on their service. Easy $4 if you’d like to use them anyway. Deal will hopefully stick around through April 15th. Same deal available from Shopathome.
Hat tip to Onismurai