Update 2/24/21: Deal is back and up to 3,600 Swagbucks now; should be a $16 moneymaker on the $20 meal plan. Not sure if the Chase Offer is still around.
Update 9/11/20: Deal is back for 3,500 Swagbucks, lowest meal plan is $20 making it a $15 money maker. Even better if you have the Chase offer for 10% back. Hat tip to DDG
Update 8/16/20: There is now a Chase offer for 10% back on Ollie as well, making this deal slightly better. Hat tip to JG
Update: Swagbucks have been increased to 4,000, but discount has been reduced to 30%. This makes it a $12 money maker instead of $15. Hat tip to reader TJ
No direct link to offer, should show on homepage or search for ‘Ollie’. Can also do it on MyPoints (6,000 points)
- Swagbucks is offering 3,500 Swagbucks and 50% off your first Ollie box order. Ollie is a dog food subscription service.
The Fine Print
- SB will appear as Pending for 32 days.
- This offer is only available to new Ollie customers.
- Must enter valid sign-up information, including credit card information to earn SB.
- Offer may only be redeemed once (1) per user.
- If you are not credited within 7 days, you have 14 days to contact the Swagbucks Help Center for further investigation. Help Center tickets submitted after the 14 day grace period are not eligible for further investigation and SB.
With the discount you should be able to select a meal plan for under $20, making this a money maker. Terms say that the SB will be pending for 32 days, but doesn’t look like you need to keep the subscription active. If you’re new to Swagbucks then please read our review. You can get a bonus of up to $13 by using a referral link.
Hat tip to DDG