- Swagbucks is offering 12,000 ($120) when you sign up as an Uber driver and take your first trip.
The Fine Print
- You must complete your first trip within 30 days of clicking this offer.
- Please allow 32 days after completing your first delivery for SB to appear in your Swagbucks account.
- SB for this offer can only be earned once.
- Offer and reward is only valid in applicable areas.
- This offer is presented to you by Swagbucks on behalf of a third-party merchant or sponsor (“Merchant”). Swagbucks does not endorse (and therefore is not responsible to you for) the Merchant’s views, policies, products or services. Have questions? Please contact the Swagbucks Help Center. If you are not credited within 32 days of offer completion, you have 14 days to contact the Swagbucks Help Center for further investigation. Help Center tickets submitted after the 14 day grace period are not eligible for further investigation and SB.
I’m not up to date on what other signup bonuses there are for signing up with Uber, but this is a nice, easy bonus for signing up and taking a single trip. Maybe it can stack with other offers or referral offers too, feel free to comment below.
There’s a separate offer to get $200-$250 when you sign up with UberEats; seems to be a separate signup page so you can probably do both bonuses (?).
Hat tip to @AddingPennies
If you’re new to Swagbucks then please read our review. You can get a bonus of up to $13 by using a referral link.