Update 1/1/2021: Offer increased to $40 + $10 (previously $30 + $10). Hat tip to DDG
- Signup for an Acorns investment account through Swagbucks and get 1,350 SB (worth $13.50).
- You’ll also get $10 from Acorns when you link your bank.
The Fine Print
- SB will appear as Pending for 7 days.
- Must enter valid sign-up information, including credit card information and SSN to earn SB.
- You will receive $10 in your Acorns account after sign up, and you link your bank account.
- Offer may only be redeemed once (1) per user.
- This offer is presented to you by Swagbucks on behalf of a third-party merchant or sponsor (“Merchant”). Swagbucks does not endorse (and therefore is not responsible to you for) the Merchant’s views, policies, products or services. Have questions? Please contact the Swagbucks Help Center here. If you are not credited within 32 days of offer completion, you have 14 days to contact the Swagbucks Help Center for further investigation. Help Center tickets submitted after the 14 day grace period are not eligible for further investigation and SB.
Update 11/23/20: The $30 + $10 offer is working now (previously there was some glitch preventing the signup from working, apparently).
Update 11/18/20: Offer is now 3,000 Swagbucks + $10 so $40 total. Hat tip to reader bunny
Update 8/12/20: Offer increased to $30 now; it’s $10 from Acorns + 2,000 Swagbucks. Hat tip to reader Hoops
Update 7/25/20: Offer increased to $25 now. It’s $10 from Acorns + 1,500 Swagbucks. Hat tip to reader Xatos
Update 5/3/20: Offer is back, but only for 750 SB this time (previously it was 1,350).
Update 2/6/20: Offer is available again.
You’ll end up with $23.50 here ($10 + $13.50) which is the best signup bonus we’ve seen for Acorns. The typical is to just get $5 when signing up with a referral link. In the past, Swagbucks offered just $12 ($5 + $7) total. Good time to signup now if Acorns interests you. See our full review on Acorns here.
If you’re new to Swagbucks then please read our review. You can get a bonus of up to $13 by using a referral link.
Hat tip to reader Brendan