Update 3/28/22: $99 now on Swagbucks Revenue Universe + $5 from Stash. (ht Kris)
- Deposit just $5 into your new investment account and Stash will give you an extra $5. Plus, earn 7,500 SB (worth $75).
The Fine Print
To be eligible to participate in this Promotion and receive the bonus, you must complete the following steps: (i) click through the link above, (ii) successfully open a Stash Invest Account (otherwise known as your personal portfolio) in good standing, (iii) link a funding account (e.g. an external bank account) to your new Stash Invest Account, AND (iv) initiate and complete a deposit of at least five dollars ($5.00) into your Stash Invest Account.
$5 Bonus is only applicable to new users making their first deposit.
SB will appear as Pending for 32 days.
Must enter valid sign-up information, including bank account information to earn SB.
Offer may only be redeemed once (1) per user.
- Update 9/7/21: Stash is now $90, plus $5 from Stash.
- Update 8/27/21: The partner offer for $200 with Stash and Sunbasket is back on Swagbucks and slightly better on MyPoints. Must be completed by 8/31/21. Swagbucks | MyPoints
- Update 6/24/21: There’s now a strange partnership offer with this Stash offer and the separate Sunbasket offer: each one gets $75, and if you do both then you get a bonus $50 for a total $200. Direct Link to $200 bonus offer. The Stash offer is pure profit and the Sunbasket offer should be cost of around $35. All in, should be like $170 moneymaker + some food. (Hat tip to Onismurai) You can also do this bundle on MyPoints for 34,000 which is worth around $214 – $224.
- Update 7/19/21: This is now showing on Revenue Universe/Swabucks for 8,400 SB ($84). Plus get $5 from Stash. (ht reader ShawntheShawn)
- Update 6/11/21: Offer increased now to $75 in Swagbucks + $5 from Stash for an $80 moneymaker. Direct Link Updated fine print below as well.
- Update 4/21/21: Back up to $55 again (plus $5 from Stash) until end of month. Link
- Update 4/21/21: Back up to $45 again until end of month.
- Update 1/29/21. Swagbucks is offering $45 again, not as good as the previous $55 bonus but we haven’t seen that for almost a year.
- Update 6/20/20: Current bonus is $30.
- Update 3/14/20: Swagbucks is now offering $55, Stash is offering $5 for a total of $60. Hat tip to Chase-ing UR points
- Update 2/13/20: They are now showing $15 from Stash instead of the previous $5. Same $20 in Swagbucks. So it’s a $35 total bonus. I’d think you can stack this with the $50 direct deposit bonus with $300 direct deposit which is available for existing or new users. That brings the total bonus to $85.
Stash is an investment app, it looks like they bundle investments (e.g they have 30 different options with names like ‘American Innovators’). The fees are $1 per month for the basic Stash Beginner plan.
If you’re new to Swagbucks then please read our review. You can also get a bonus of up to $13 by using a referral link.