Update 5/26/22: Deal is back, up from 3,500 to 4,000. Also, the deposit seems to be down to just $5 (conflicting terms), so it should be a $35 moneymaker now. (ht Maybe Frugal)
- Swagbucks is offering 4,000 Swagbucks ($40) when you play Solitaire Cash. Install the app, make a deposit of at least $5, and play at least 3 real money games.
The Fine Print
- SB will appear as Pending for 14 days.
- Must be a new user of Solitaire Cash to earn SB. (This is not a Skillz title, so anyone can redeem the offer as long as they are a new user of Solitaire Cash.)
- Must be new depositor who deposits at least $10 and plays at least 3 real money games to earn SB.
- Offer may only be redeemed (1) one time per user.
$25 $35 money maker, but you could get lucky and end up with more than the initial $5 you deposited I guess (you also only have to play three games so could withdraw after that).
- William’s Swagbucks referral Link
- Chuck’s Swagbucks referral Link
- Use a readers Swagbucks referral link