- T-Mobile has launched ‘Project 10Million’ that aims to provide internet access to eligible families that have a student enrolled in the National School Lunch program. If approved eligible families receive 100GB of mobile data a year for free for five years and a free mobile hot spot (plus you can purchase devices at a ‘low cost’).
The Fine Print
- Must provide the following:
- Proof of enrollment in the National School Lunch Program dated within the last 12 months,
- Your student’s school district and ID number, and
- Basic contact information (name, address, etc.).
Very cool program. Access to the internet is so vital these days and anything that makes that easier is a real positive in my eyes. 100GB is probably on a lower side, but fingers crossed T-Mobile considers upping that limit as the years progress.
Hat tip to Dans Deals