- Taco Bell is currently offering a $5 bonus card when you purchase a $10 giftcard. Bonus card is valid until December 24th and redeemable online only solely for food or drink
The Fine Print
- The first 230,000 customers who purchase a $10 gift card from tacobell.com between 12/4/18 and 12/17/18 will receive a free $5 Bonus Card.
- Bonus Card is redeemable exclusively for food purchases on tacobell.com or the Taco Bell app.
- Bonus Card will be sent to the email provided. Bonus Card expires on 12/24/18.
- Protect the Bonus Card like cash because we are not responsible for use of the Bonus Card without your permission or for any lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed Bonus Card. Bonus Card is not redeemable for cash or credit, except as, and where required by law.
- For additional information, visit tacobell.com/gift-cards. No money or consideration was given for the free $5 Bonus card.
- A Bonus Card obtained by fraud will not be honored.
Purchasing multiple seems fine and if you purchase a $100 gift card for example then you’ll receive 10 codes (e.g it’s $5 bonus card per $10). Pretty good deal if you like Taco bell, just make sure you’ll actually use up the bonus cards before the 24th.
The post Taco Bell: Purchase $10 Giftcard & Get $5 Bonus Card appeared first on Doctor Of Credit.