No direct link, targeted offer
- Get a $10 statement credit by using your enrolled card to spend a minimum of $500 in one or more transactions online at Amazon.com. Limit of three statement credits.
- Others have the same deal but for 1,000 points
The Fine Print
- Excludes corporate gift card and custom-designed gift card purchases
- Not valid at interational sites owned and/or operated by Amazon
- Not valid on Amazon Go, Amazon Location, Amazon Mechanical Turk, Amazon Web Services, Amazon Home & Business Services, Amazon Currency Converter, Home Services, Prime Photos, Amazon Inspire, Amazon Video Direct, Amazon business, Amazon Global, or Amazon Drive
Some purchases are eligible for cash back via portal, can also use our link (our affiliate link) if you like. For a full list of current Amazon deals click here.
Hat tip to reader JJ
View more Amex offers here & if you have any questions abut American Express offers then read this post.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?