Update 5/24/19: Readers reached out with two promo codes now available: BOXED15 for 15% off and BOXEDMEM15 for $15 off $50 (latter code is valid twice, through June 9). Stacks well with the Amex deal (Amex deal allows splitting up transactions until you get $75).
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get a one-time $15 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $75+ in one or more transactions online at Boxed.com by 6/14/2019
- There is also another variation for a 1,500 Membership Rewards points instead of $15
- Others have the same offer but for $20 back
The Fine Print
- Limit one per card member
- Valid at Boxed.com/business, Boxed.com/express, Boxed.com or on the Boxed mobile app
There is also another AmEx offer for 10% back on business cards, try to add this offer to the card with that offer as they will stack. Go through a portal for your Boxed purchases, might also be worth waiting until Boxed has a promo code or other discount to make the deal even better.
Hat tip to DDG
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
The post [Targeted] AmEx Offer: Boxed, Spend $75+ & Receive $15/$20 Statement Credit appeared first on Doctor Of Credit.