No direct link, targeted offer
- Get a one-time $120 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $599 in one or more transactions online at Dell.com by 7/31/2021
The Fine Print
- Offer valid online only at dell.com US website, through the merchant mobile app or via phone at 1-877-350-0204.
- Valid only for purchases made directly with the merchant.
- Transactions through third party payment processors are excluded.
- This offer does not apply to refurbished items, systems or spare parts and is not valid for online auctioneers, Professional Associations, or other Dell Member Purchase Programs. Excludes all e-gift card and gift card purchases, international transactions, international contact center, Global events, Dell Financial services, Dell Outlet for Home, Dell Outlet for Work, Dell PartnerDirect, Dell Premier, Dell Premier Connect, Dell Premier Select, and authorized Dell® retailers.
- Not valid on purchases shipped outside the US, Puerto Rico, USVI and Guam. See merchant website for shipping policy. Some merchants may not ship to all areas.
Not sure if this is showing on cards with the spend $1,000+, get $150 back. Should stack with the twice yearly $100 Dell credit as well. The terms exclude gift cards, though – in practice – it very possibly would work on the purchase of XBOX gift cards.
View more Amex offers here & if you have any questions abut American Express offers then read this post.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?